Over the years we have come across different definitions of Six Sigma. Some say it is a Philosophy, for some, it is a set of tools, for some it is Methodology and for some it is Metric. The fact is each definition stands true in its own way. So Six Sigma does help a process to produce an output within customer specification by ensuring the right kind of Input, the processes can be defined, measured, Analyzed, Improved, and Controlled with the help of a correct set of Qualitative and Quantitative tools. The systematic approach ensures that the result achieved is sustained and state of Quality of 3.4 defects out of 1 million opportunities or parts is achieved.
Benefits of Six Sigma
- If the Six Sigma methodology is used wisely, it will produce breakthrough results.
- Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt Certified professionals can take up a wide range of well-defined projects that can improve the Process ROI, Customer Satisfaction, Productivity Improvement, reduction in COPQ, Improvement in Brand Value, etc.
- Six Sigma if implemented wisely can create an Organizational culture wherein every human resource will understand the importance of process and system approach and can edge their competitors.
- As a Six Sigma professional, you would develop life skills like better problem-solving skills, Prioritizing things, Analytical skills, People Management, collaborative skills, and many more…
- Six Sigma professionals are highly paid individuals in the markets.
HCG International runs regular Six Sigma Training Programs on weekends and weeks, designed by industry experts and well suited for current industries. We don’t just train but we make careers. Our programs are well-planned and measured every day, and the emphasis is more on practical projects. Our Faculty are the best in the market with 15+ years of work experience in different industries. For more details and free demo classes visit www.highcareergrowth.com